Main Forum

A suggestion to Bring back factions

4 replies
Votes:
+8
So, We have a small portion of the servers recovered, Which is the cause of our lack of players, A lot of people liked factions, And I feel like working on factions instead of the smaller servers would bring back a lot of members, Factions is also a fun game mode to play, I know there's also a big update coming out soon, But I think that factions can be worked along side it, I really miss factions, And I feel like factions could help revive the server.
I Agree
5 votes
100%
I Disagree
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 5
MCNT_593f3df20acca_1.png
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I agree, factions should come back again, and players should win more rewards so the community grows quickly and Lichcraftia will be great again. Factions has a lot of players thats why most of the server has factions. Please add factions as soon as possible and give us our stuff back!
Thanks!

:d
http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1439690546_Coliwacho3.jpg
Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
Arctix o
Votes:
+3
The problem with bringing Factions back is that it needs a healthy playerbase to bring it back. Factions previously shut down due to the insufficiency of it. If you bring players and have a petition, I'm sure we can consider it.
Posted Dec 5, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Basically what I'm saying is, If we bring back factions we WILL get a BIGGER playerbase
MCNT_593f3df20acca_1.png
Posted Dec 6, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I completely agree with you. I think that Factions is a game mode that manages to keep people connected a lot of the time, generating in turn more votes for the server and the community to grow quickly.
Many people love Factions and it would be really good if it worked again.
Regards, Vicho
Posted Dec 7, 18
Top Posters
585 Posts
391 Posts
338 Posts
301 Posts
284 Posts
NoticeNotices