Main Forum

VaporeonProducts for [Chatmod]

4 replies
Votes:
I'm pretty active with the Discord server, and I played a lot in Lichcraft and Lichcraftia. I'm able to keep my cool over discussions, and calmly explain what is wrong and how to fix it. I am currently 17 years old and I go to high school, taking some advanced classes like Sociology and Physics so I won't be AS active like during the summer. My ign is VaporeonProducts, and I would like to be Chatmod because of my time and connection to Lichcraft and the community. I've played OG Lich since the Skyblock days. Unfortunately, I have no screenshots or videos of me helping out others in chat, because before I've never thought to apply. I have not been banned from Lichcraftia. I have minor experience as a mod/gym leader in a pixelmon server, Skydoesminecraft's old Pixelmon server. I'm currently learning about coding in an AP Computer Science class. I'm one of the more joking types of people around, and I will occasionally mess around with fellow staff members. I asked ArctixOwl about if I should apply and he said I should. That's about it! I hope you consider my application for Chatmod!
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
sugarcane24_7 Moderator
Votes:
+5
Moderators
It is very important that you follow the template, you most likely wont be considered until you do so. If you need any help getting that done or just redoing your app, let me know, I'd love to help. (:
Posted Sun at 06:05 pm
Votes:
Yeah, I would love help with writing this. I'm not that good with templates :p
Posted Sun at 06:17 pm · OP
sugarcane24_7 Moderator
Votes:
+5
Moderators
well just pm me on discord with your questions
Posted Sun at 06:23 pm
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Co-Owner
Rejected. Please look over your application and reapply after 2 weeks time.
Posted Mon at 07:48 am · Last edited Mon at 7:49
Top Posters
585 Posts
391 Posts
338 Posts
301 Posts
284 Posts
NoticeNotices