Visitor
Main Forum

VaporeonProducts - Chatmod

5 replies
Votes:
Application for Chatmod

Minecraft Username: VaporeonProducts

Reasons for Chatmod:
There’s one main driving force for becoming a Chatmod, and that’s my time I’ve spent with the community. I was around Lichcraft when it was mainly a Skyblock only server, and I was one of the last people to leave the server when it finally died out. In Lichcraftia, I spent quite a bit of time in Factions playing with friends, and I remember being quite close to the community, I always have been. That’s the charm of this server, the community itself. I want to be a Chatmod not to just get closer with them, but also to help out new players, and give back to the older players who helped me when I was a default noob when I first joined.

Proof of helping players:
Unfortunately, I do not have any screenshots of helping players. I focus more on playing on the server with friends, and helping, rather than getting proof of it.

Banned from Lichcraftia (Or Lichcraft):
I have not been banned for Lichcraftia, and I’ve only been muted a couple of times by the basic filter, because I let a few, ehm, choice words slip. (Nothing too vulgar, but the filter doesn’t care) The only time that I can recall being banned from Lichcraft was when I purposely got myself banned by posting a link in the shout chat, so I would have an excuse not to join the dying server again. I did it so I could move on.

Past experiences?:
Sort of. I have been a moderator/gym leader on a pixelmon server. However, 2 things were a problem then. One, I did not own an Enjin account and for some reason, they didn’t mind. Secondly, I was quite young still, so I still was a bit impulsive on some choices. Fortunately, they thought I did well enough and I was around until the server closed in 1.6.4

Programming experiences?:
Sort of. I’m learning to program with sites like Code.Org in an AP Computer Science Class. However, that’s about as far as my programming knowledge goes.

Other Information:
I’m not the best with forums, but I’ll attempt to help out with the forums more often and learn what I can. I also play other games on Steam, Battle.net, etc. I also will be taking some college classes in the next few years, but I’m near-always available on Discord and will be on as much as I can be now and in the future.

Current Staff Referrals
ArctixOwl
lilMouse (iEmily) (Special thanks to her for helping me make this thread!)

That is all I got! I hope you consider this application!
Posted Dec 27, 18 · OP
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Nice application! Just a few things I have to say. I haven't really seen you online so maybe be a little more active. Also, your not really active on forums either. I just think if your a little more active you would have a higher chance. Anyways, best of luck!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/WWYSFIZo4fsLC/giphy.gif
Posted Dec 27, 18
Votes:
+2
I like how you get straight to the point, and not drift off too much as a vast amount of people do. Great application, good luck! :)
Why should I?
Posted Dec 28, 18
Votes:
+6
My only thing to you is you need to be more active on the server and on the forums, but otherwise you have a lot of potential.
Posted Dec 30, 18
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Accepted, you'll be interviewed in a couple of days.
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Acceptance revoked.
Posted Jan 6, 19
Latest Threads
Top Posters
585 Posts