Main Forum

[Chatmod] ImLonged

4 replies
Votes:
+2

Minecraft username:
ImLonged

Age (with proof if possible): Turned 15 around 2 month ago.

Why you would like to become a Chatmod: I would like to become a chatmod because this server looks like it has an amazing community, filled with friendly people which is something that I'd be honored to have staff on. I have played lichcraft since, 2014. I made a lot of friends on the old lichcraft by just generally being a nice and happy person in the chat, I made memories on the old server which is what brings me to the new server to meet knew people, and get to make a few more friends with the players and the staff. I would also like to become a chatmod because I have a feeling the server will grow, and want to be a part of it. I can attract players since I've owned my own server in the past with 100+ active players. The server shut down due to lack of funding, though. I feel like I have the skills to become a chatmod as I am very active, I'm on minecraft for atleast 6-8 hours a day, and if I become staff, I can improve that and dedicate more time to the server. I should also be chatmod because of my skills with commands as I get promoted through ranks, I've had years of experience with servers and commands so I know quite a lot about them.

I have also lots of experience with helping players out, I will moderate the chat for hours each day because I would want the server to be a safe place for everyone to play, just like the server used to be. I am really into this because of my old memories on lichcraft. I would mainly moderate survival, but can do something else if I get told to. I currently am the princess rank (Don't ask me why I have that one, my friend bought it for me years back when I asked him for king, to be a troll). I will make sure as a chatmod, that the chat is always clean and that no one is being toxic, spamming, etc. I will also make sure to answer all the questions and concerns I possibly can as a chatmod, such as in the discord, in game and the forums. Aswell as that, I also have a good sense of humour and although I will always do my job, I will still be able to have another side of me which can joke around with the staff and players, but I will never mess around when it comes to doing my job.

If there's anything else I could of added in this section, tell me in the comments and I will add it.

Examples of you helping others (screenshots/video's/forum links): I don't think that I have any actual proof of me helping people as I've factory reset my PC so many times due to viruses. I also have recently got a new PC for my birthday so everything was reset and cleared. I can prove it, if I get accepted that I'm a good quality staff member and worth your time.

Have you ever been banned from Lichcraftia? If so, why?
Maybe like 3 years ago, because of the corrupt owner banning everyone who played aeropvp for random reasons like "Adv" or "-", but I realise that the new owner will not be as corrupt, but I have not been banned from the new lichcraft.

Do you have any past experience?

My Server
Yeah, in fact I made my own server and it became quite successful with around 100+ players, but the server was forced to shut down because of lack of funds. I had many great staff members that I had recruited, a good website and forums. The chat was always clean and everyone online was kind, (99% of the time).

ParaHCF
There was a server named ParaHCF, it had a really good player-base for around 300-800 and sometimes peaked over 1000 when there was a map reset, which was around once a month. It was a hardcore factions server which I applied for staff on, and got accepted then interviewed. I was also YouTuber rank on the server before I got staff. When I got my rank, I moderated the server for a few weeks before it went downhill, and I had to resign due to it being about to shut down.

RetroKits
There was also a server called retrokits, which was a small Soup PvP/Kit PvP server, which was always at around 30-50/60 players. It had a PvP based community but the chat was not toxic thanks to the staff. I started out on this server by applying for staff, then I got rejected; I was not disheartened, though. I waited 2 weeks which was the amount of time you had to wait after being rejected, so 2 weeks later I reapplied and got accepted. I started of as a Trial Mod. I worked my way up to mod, then mod+ when I finally made it to Admin. I then got demoted for inactivity, which was not all my fault. I then was back to friend rank, when the owner needed a moderator. He knew I was a good staff member so he gave it to me when I was just on the server, didn't have to apply. This shows trust. Then I made it back up to admin. Took a huge break from MC, and the server was shutdown.

Do you have any programming experience? (coding, configuring, etc..)
No. I do not have any experience with programming because when I'm staff on a server I'm usually only staff just to help people and moderate the chat, keeping it clean and not toxic.

Any other information you'd like to include here:
I'll just include some information about myself. I've been playing minecraft since around 2013 when I got my first computer. I started out as playing stuff such as Lichcraft, woodycraft, aeropvp and servers like that. I then moved on to servers such as hypixel until I realised I wasn't really enjoying them and they weren't for me. I then moved to Potion pvp servers, like hardcore factions where I found a full faction, and the server ParaHCF. The server then shut down so we moved to Velt. I am 15 years old, (Just turned 15, in fact. Around 2 months ago) and I am currently in school.

Current staff referrals:
Don't currently have any staff referrals. Feel free to give me some :)

Thanks for reading!
Rememberance.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Wish all my luck man, not sure if you remember me but I do remember you! You look fit enough to make this server as good as the old days judging from your experience. Again, good luck!
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Thank you man! I appreciate it! :)
Rememberance.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Nice application. I just suggest becoming more active whcih can higher your chances. Anyways, Good Luck!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/WWYSFIZo4fsLC/giphy.gif
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
I will be more active starting from now, and thank you for the feedback!
Rememberance.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Top Posters
585 Posts
391 Posts
343 Posts
305 Posts
284 Posts
NoticeNotices